Looking for latest news on Jack Kane Custom Bicycles? Welcome to our press-room where we provide a quick overview of our latest happens for editors, journalists, and feature writers.
Jack Kane Custom Bicycles is a trusted voice in the bicycling community especially when it comes to custom painting, bicycle design, and carbon repair. We have been doing this since the 1970s. Our owner and marketing manager are available for print and broadcast interviews.[column type=”one-half”]
- We have been a little quiet here, but it’s because we’ve been so busy! Thank you to our customers.
- Jack Kane Signature Series Nighthawk SL with Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- See all the current showroom bikes for sale Jack Kane Bicycles for Sale
- A lot of bikes are for sale. See them here
- Oregon Ducks Jack Kane Battle Axe SL: Oregon Ducks Paint Job
- New website!! Our site is easier to read and navigate on phones, tablets, etc.
- Metallic blue, pink, and exposed carbon K Team Carbon SL for sale
- Silver and Red K Team Carbon with Shimano 105; $2,099
- We are working our tails off painting lots of bikes.
- We’re looking for bicycle shops wanting to sell our line. No minimums.
- We’re growing and added new staff. Details coming!
- New Bern Bike MS was a success. We raised more than last year
- BikeMS: New Bern Jack Kane Bike Raffle. You could own a Kane for $20! You have until 9/6/14 to purchase a ticket.
- For the rest of 2014, high-mod carbon Jack Kane Nighthawks and Battle Axe SLs start at $3,499.99!
- We’re working with USA Triathlon again for transport bikes around the country. This year we’re taking the D.C. Triathlon club’s bikes to ITU Chicago starting June 26! Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- The first bike in our company’s history to have the Jack Kane signature on the down tube. The bike is referred to as “Moonlight” or the “Black Ops” bike. Click the link to see why: Photo Gallery.
- We painted two frames for professional BMX rider Daniel Dhers. You can see them here. The frames were ridden at FISE Montpellier and X-Games Austin.
- The NoDA GP Crit was a success and we’re working with the Men’s Cat 4 winner on his custom Jack Kane
- K Team Carbon Shimano Ultegra or SRAM Force22 race builds
- We’re giving a Jack Kane frame / custom paint job to the 2014 Charlotte, NC NODA Grand Prix Cat 4 winner. It’s the second year in a row we’ve done this. See last year’s here. It’s on Sunday, May 4.
- 2nd Annual Team CBC Swap Meet – Holly Springs, NC
- #769 Jack Kane for sale, $2,999.99 with SRAM Force
- First 2014 Jack Kane – Matte black and gold
- Best 2013 work is being unveiled. We’ll be posting the link soon
- Collegiate Themed Bicycles – When are we adding your school?
- Corporate & Business Branded Bicycles – Marketing your company
- BikeMS Jack Kane bike raffle winner announced — Dan F. We’re already working in his bike!
- BikeMS150 Riders — Want to win a Jack kane bike?? New Bern MS150 Jack Kane Nighthawk SL Raffle
- Review of our Nightawk SL by BikeRoar
- Limited edition paint jobs are being unveiled. Only one glossy and one matte will be done of each. Better hurry!!
- The Jack Kane cycling jerseys and bibs/shorts are here!!
- A North Carolina Tour de Cure participant wins a free paint job! 5/18-5/19
- The Kane “Pink Lady” has sold & found a new home.
- The winner of the NODA Grand Prix and I have begun working on paint designs.
- April 13-14 – Charlotte, NC for the Presby Crit, NODA Crit. The Men’s Cat 4 NoDa crit winner gets a Jack Kane frame.
- Want to win a Jack Kane frame? It’s a prize in one of the races at the NODA Grand Prix in Charlotte, NC
- Team CBC Swap Meet / Demo Bikes: March 10. Raleigh, NC. We’re going to have some huge discounts on frames!
- Jack Kane kits have been ordered!
- Official Jack Kane jerseys & bibs. Order now! Pre-orders get their name on the jersey.
- Jack was interviewed by BikeRadar. Read it at: Three for Thursday. December 2012.
- An Endurance Films racer wrote about his carbon repair experience with us.
- Video about San Diego or Bust triathlon. We were the technical consultants.
- Find out what company opposes carbon fiber repair and read why they’re wrong
- Video on How to Protect your Bicycle Frame’s Clear Coat when Applying a Race or Charity Event Number.